Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest




Photos of the new Concord Grape No Limit Tank. The bottom photo shows all the new No Limit tanks, including the white one I posted on Friday.


New Concord Grape Strength and Tone Shorts.


Rose Quartz Run Wild SS Tech tee with the coordinating Run: A Marathon crops in Concord and Rose Quartz.

More Run: A Marathon Crops photos. I hope lulu comes out with a bike length (~8" inseam) luxtreme run short this summer. I could use one more pair in this length.

Concord Swiftly Half Zip and Run: A Marathon crops. Not sure why the Swiftly Half Zips haven't been sent to Southern California stores. We get the regular LS Swiftlys, why not these?


Run: A Marathon shorts in Concord Grape. These are cute. I don't have a price yet.


Photos of the Blurred Blossom Cool Racerback. I also heard there is a Heathered Concord CRB out in my local stores (yay!). If that's uploaded tonight, I'm ordering it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger