Home » » Sea Wheeze Training: Outfit of the Day

Sea Wheeze Training: Outfit of the Day

I got to wear my new Tame Me tank today and really, really liked it. The weather was sunny and 70 degrees. The tank was light and airy and nothing about it bothered me. The straps stayed in place and it was a great tank for hot weather running. I am thinking about getting another Tame Me in Flash (worried about bleeding, though) or the new Rose Quartz color. I wore it with luxtreme Run: Take Flight Bike Shorts (so hoping these come back this summer). I also wore a Lavender Gray Ta Ta Tamer underneath and the color looks really nice with Concord Grape. I also wore my new Concord Swiftly headband.

The plan was to run 5K today but I ran into a time crunch and only made it 2.6 miles before I had to go. After my son's orthodontist appointment I went out and ran another mile to at least get the distance into my legs. Anyway, planning to hit 5K on Tuesday. I was happy with this run because the last two I've done I had to do a bit of run-walking to hit my goal distances but this time I made it straight through without stopping.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger