Home » » Toothpaste and Pink Mist Tanks Are In the Stores

Toothpaste and Pink Mist Tanks Are In the Stores


I forgot to write that my local stores had solid Toothpaste and Pink Mist Scoop Neck tanks. They also had the colors in CRBs and Power Ys, too. I can't say I like pastel colors that much when it comes to my gym clothes. I usually prefer to wear a jolt of bold color, a unique print, or to rock all-black like I'm some sort of bad-ass special forces agent. However, I really liked the Pink Mist CRB when I tried in on today but I was considering that more for street wear use. However, I have to say I wouldn't mind trying on the Pink Mist Scoop when it shows up in my size. I ended up selling my Bubbilicious CRB and Push UR Limits after awhile because I didn't care for that tone of pink so I am worried I would do the same with Pink Mist.

So I played with my Vinyasa scarf tonight. I can't really say I like it that much. I would like to use it as a kind of shrug but it keeps falling off my shoulders no matter how I configure it, so it's kind of a fail that way. I'm just not a scarf person, I guess. I am thinking I might trade them in for the Heathered Blurred Gray Define. Sure, I can totally justify that decision. $40 scarf for a $99 jacket. Well, maybe the Pink Mist CRB at least.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger