Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I went to my local stores today to try and find the black Seabed Power Y to try on. The stores had it but only up to a size 8. I think sometimes the initial shipment the stores get are the smaller sizes and then they get the larger ones a day or so later. Anyway, I didn't get to try it on but I did try some other new stuff on.

First up, the Sing Floss Travel Jacket. I really liked this. As people have noted, it's very similar to the Wear With All. I think it's a few inches shorter since the zipper is not two-way like in the WWA. The zipper is made of metal. However, it isn't a super sharp metal and in the jacket I tried on the zipper was black so it's not that ugly brass zipper lulu was using in some of their jackets.

Close Up of the Metal Zipper
One-way Zipper
It's a nice enough jacket but the colors it's out in right now are kind of dull. If something super cute like the WWA below comes along I might consider getting it but for right now I can live without it. I also wouldn't mind it in a brighter, fun color for summer.

Two Tone Wear With All
The stores also have a bunch of new Scoop Neck tanks. This is another one that was made in Canada. It is black and Concord Grape.

I haven't seen any photos of this one, either. This is the all-sailor stripe Scoop. This is also made in Canada.

There is also a new Coal and White Microstripe Scoop Neck out. This one is not made in Canada. I was very tempted to get this today.

 I didn't get a Scoop Neck today but I did buy the Black and Fruity Tootie one yesterday.

I tried on the Black Citron Tinted Canvas Pure Focus today. I liked it but the band of the print at the bottom hit me at the widest part of my hips and since I am a pear-shape I didn't like how it drew attention to that area. I have the black version of this tank and the bottom band just blends into my pants. I also tried on the Grapeseed one and liked that better since the it's all one color but I decided I could live without it.

I tried on the Heathered Sand Dune and Heathered Blurred Gray Define jackets today. I love the feel of the heathered luons. They are so soft and feel almost like running luon. The Heathered Sand Dune is pretty but I really have nothing to wear with it except my Sand Dune microstripe CRB and my Wren Defines and Wren Dance Studio Crops, neither of which I would wear to the gym. I also would have preferred the Heathered Sand Dune Define to be all one color to make coordinating tops easier.  I really loved the Heathered Blurred Gray Define. It was super soft and so cozy. However, I thought it might show perspiration when I use it for walking. I might think about it and decide to get it anyway since it feels so good on but I've been spending enough at lulu lately and don't really need another jacket. I also tried on the Tango Red Define but the orange tones in the red really turn me off. Also, I can't really figure out what to wear it with other than my black and gray tops. Most of my tanks are purple, pink, peachy, and wish/bold blue - none of which coordinate with Tango Red. I have a Passion Define that goes with a lot of tops I already have so I don't need another jacket from the bright orange family in my wardrobe.

I tried the new Back Bend Crops. I had to try the next size down so I didn't get a good sense of what they would really look like. They have a nice wide waistband that I love. The luon also seemed to be the new better luon that my new Groove pants are made of. The product alerts I saw said they go up to a 12 so I am hoping they will show up in my size at the store.  I liked them but I don't know if I would get them over a pair of Groove crops.


I saw the new Mind over Matter Jacket. It does look very cute on the hanger. However, it is priced at $128 and I cannot see paying that for a half a windbreaker without zipper pockets. If it hits the mark down racks at around $40 I might get one.

There are a couple of new wide headbands out in light gray pique and the coal white microstripe. I got the pique headband. I also get a couple of Vinyasa scarves. I bought a static coal one at the first store and then I saw the light gray pique at the second. I am only going to keep one, probably the light gray pique version.

I see the website uploaded some new stuff in Tango Red. I would have thought they put up some of the Black Citron Tinted Canvas print stuff.

 I forgot to add I also tried the V-neck swiftly on. I liked it and didn't see much difference in fit from a regular swiftly, although those tend to be all over the place depending on color. I have five swiftly tees so don't really need one but if it comes out in an unusual color like Savage green I'd pick one up.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger