Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

Today I finally got smart and called the GEC to see if my local stores had received the Black Seabed Power Y in my size. When I went to the stores last week they only had a few in size 6 and 8. This has happened to me before where the latest things come out in a limited size run early in the week and then the rest of the sizes show up later. Now that gas is getting pricey and I read on Lululemon's Facebook page the GEC can check store inventory for you, I decided to call. My local store had two in stock and so I went to get it today. This is a print so the fabric content of this Power Y is 88% polyester and 12% lycra. I know some people say it feels like "granny" fabric but I find it pleasant against my skin and more breathable and wicking than regular luon. Lulu makes the prints from polyester so they don't fade over time.

The store had a couple of other new things since I visited last week. There was also a Power Y in solid Heathered Sand Dune. I really like Heathered Sand Dune but haven't found the perfect tank in it yet. I am kind of hoping it will come out in a CRB in this color. I am looking for a CRB to go with my Wren DSCs and Wren Still pants. I also saw the store had both Pink Mist and Pink Mist/White Microstripe CRBs. I kind of like the White Microstripe version better since it's a tiny bit lighter.

This is a really bad photo but the color in the bottom left corner is Pink Mist and the top corner is the Pink Mist White Microstripe. You can tell from this photo the microstripe is slightly lighter. Another big difference is the feel of the fabric. The Pink Mist CRB feels like a regular CRB but the microstripe versions all feel softer, thicker, and less breathable to me.  I toyed with getting this CRB but for now I can live without it. I am hoping some Silverscent and running tanks are coming soon for summer. I wanted to try on the new Turbo shorts that are supposed to be geared towards more "athletic" legs but I didn't see them. I also wanted to see the new Mudra pants but they weren't there either.

My store had some older Retro Groove gym bags on sale for $79 (from $98). I checked them out since I'm getting rather bored with my gym bag but I wouldn't mind a heftier markdown to induce me to get a new one.  ;-)

I got a Fedex delivery today but it was from the order I made last Wednesday. I got a blurred gray and Tango Dance Headband. The order I made on the 15th still hasn't shown up yet. Lululemon said to call if you haven't received your missing packages by Wednesday so I'll wait until then. I know lots of people have received their wayward packages so I'm hoping it will show up soon.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger