Home » » Photos of the Latest Out in Stores - Tinted Canvas Bon Voyage Duffle Plus Some Cute Outfits

Photos of the Latest Out in Stores - Tinted Canvas Bon Voyage Duffle Plus Some Cute Outfits

The Tinted Canvas Bon Voyage Duffle bag is out in stores in Australia but I would think it would be arriving in North America soon. I wish my Lululemon gym bags would wear out faster because I really like this.

A photo of the Black/Surge No Limit tank. I think the color looks a lot brighter in this photo than it does in real life. I thought Surge was a near match for Oasis.
Photo of last year's Black/Oasis No Limit Tank


There are a couple of new Special Edition Scubas out in the cold weather stores. The other is a heathered sand color.

The Heathered Sand Dune Scoop Neck looks very cute on this woman. I guess I need a tan for it to look good.  ;-)

A nice photo showing Heathered Grapeseed (CRB) with a solid Grapeseed bra layered underneath.

The same thing but with Heathered Tango Red and solid Tango Red.

The Grapeseed Scoop Neck looks really pretty with this lady's skin tone.

Surge Blue CRB

New Waistbands in the Groove Crops.

A cute outfit- Tango Red Deep Breath Tank with the matching Groove bottoms.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger