Home » » NEW! Surge Scuba

NEW! Surge Scuba

This is from an Australian product notice but it should be here soon - The Surge Scuba. Although I'm not a huge Surge fan for my gym clothes, I like this color in the Scuba a lot. I thought Surge looked similar to Oasis in the store when I was looking at the newest No Limit Tanks but when I searched through my photo files for an Oasis Scuba this is all I could find:

Oasis Scuba
The new Surge version is much cuter.

This is a new Men's Metal Tech Vent Shirt in Stitch. I really would love if they brought this color to the women's line. The shirt looks pretty blue in this photo. Here is an older Stitch shirt made of silverescent:

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger