Home » » Shipping Times - Has Yours Changed?

Shipping Times - Has Yours Changed?

Lululemon is now shipping US orders out of Washington State. The delivery time on my order looks like it will take a full week to get to me. Has yours changed at all? I used to get stuff overnight provided I ordered early enough in the day. This will make website order decisions a lot trickier for me. By the time an item gets to me it's likely to already be in my local stores.  That's the big reason I never ordered from the GEC.  Clothes would usually arrive at my local store before it would get delivered to me. Although, it seems website shipping is taking longer than the GEC. Now I'll be faced with the decision to wait to see if an item shows up at my local stores or order it earlier from the web and then risk a return - because if I see it in the store I'll probably buy it on the spot to fulfill my instant gratification impulses. If the website content lags the local stores I most likely won't be ordering as nearly as much as I used to. If the web gets stuff earlier, I'll probably be doing more returns and I hate having a return hanging over my head. Hmmm.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger