Home » » NEW Items on the Website!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

NEW Items on the Website!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

New black, gray, and white items have been uploaded on the website. Hooray!!! Love this white Pure Focus tank. I have also heard there will be a couple of other colors - in grapeseed and gray.

The new Travel Pooch and Bon Voyage Duffle in the Tinted Canvas print have been uploaded. The travel pooch is so cute and I am very tempted but I've already spent so much this month. I must restrain myself.

New Coal and white microstripe CRB and Power Y.

There is a new style in the Swiftly Tee - a V-neck. I am totally tempted by this.

The new Sing, Floss, Travel jacket has been uploaded in Heathered Blurred Gray. I am dying to get this.

Dance Studio Crops in white and black have also been uploaded. Lots of people are excited about these.

There is a white Dance Headband on sale for $9 so that is what I ordered. I swear I saw a girl with a coal microstripe or blurred gray headband in one of the store photos so I was hoping to get that but there are only white headbands right now. So happy the site is back. What did you get?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger