Home » » Grapeseed Uploaded Today, New Scubas, And Photos

Grapeseed Uploaded Today, New Scubas, And Photos

Grapeseed items were uploaded today. I wonder what will be uploaded tomorrow. Maybe Pink Mist. It's so odd that new Scoop Neck tanks are not being uploaded because there is something like eight new colors in the stores. I didn't order anything today. I am kind of in a lulu lulll as far as desiring any new items. It works out because I've been on a big spree the last couple of months and recently sold a bunch of stuff on eBay. My closet was getting too full and I was feeling guilty at not wearing some older items. It's weird, all of a sudden I fell out of love with a lot of my older stuff and decided they could go to new homes that would appreciate them.

Two new Scuba colors - Pink Mist and Toothpaste - have shown up in my Australian store product alerts. Not feeling either of these, although I kind of like the Pink Mist one but know I'd have trouble keeping it clean.

Heathered Blurred Gray Define and Black Seabed Wunder Unders. I returned my Vinyasa scarves last night and was all set to get either the Heathered Blurred Gray or Heathered Sand Dune Defines and ended up leaving with neither, even after hemming and hawing in the changing room for twenty minutes. I liked them both a lot but not enough to spend $100 on them.I think I have reached Lulu saturation, but I know in a week or so I'll be itching to get something new.


I love how the Grapeseed Deep Breath looks with the white Dance Studio Pants. Lulu should bring back white Grooves again.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger