Home » » Lululemon in Real Life - The Boston Marathon

Lululemon in Real Life - The Boston Marathon

Reader Baby Karrot from Boston sent in a ton of photos of ladies wearing Lulu at the Boston Marathon. I just love seeing how people mix and match their lulu in real life. This is what she writes:

I was watching the boston marathon today (at Kenmore square, which is the 25th mile) from 12:30pm - 2:30pm and realized that I was seeing SO MUCH lulu.  I started taking photos of these amazing beautiful women, and compiled them into collages.  If you think the people being photographed wouldn't mind, please post them!  A lot of them were very creative with their outfits, mixing and matching knee socks, tutus, etc. -- super, super cute!  Sorry, a lot of the images are blurry or are from behind (had to check for the logo!).  These women were running pretty fast.  I figure they must have been running at a 3:00-5:00 hr marathon pace.  It was a huge inspiration to me, and I'd love to run it myself someday.  They aren't in any particular order, but I did make some effort to group the photos (speed shorts, ikat, unicorn tears, etc).




Lots of Unicorn Tears Print at the Marathon


A Power V? That's going back quite aways.


Ikat made a good showing at the Marathon, too.

The top left looks like the brand new Heathered Sand Dune Scoop Neck.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger