Home » » More Photos of the Latest

More Photos of the Latest

Love this combo of the Wren Relaxed Fit pant and the Savasana Wrap. Lululemon has to reissue Ivory tanks again to go with the Wren. White doesn't do the color justice.

Another pic of the new Mind Over Matter crops.

Cool Racerback in Seaspray. I'm pretty sure Seaspray was out a couple of years ago with Aruba and Caribe. This was at my local store today.

New Sunset Tank in Grapeseed and Heathered Black. I saw this at my local store today but I don't care for this tank on me - it's tight on my hips and the pleats under the bust poof out.

I love the It's a Cinch Dress as a tunic. I've been waiting forever for Lululemon to make a tunic length lightweight top. I hope come out with some long and short sleeve versions, too.

Great photo showing the latest CRBS: Tinted Canvas, white, grapeseed, coal/white microstripe, pink mist/white microstripe (that one is calling my name).
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger