Home » » Scoop Neck Tank Gallery

Scoop Neck Tank Gallery

Since some of you were discussing the Scoop Neck tanks here is a bunch of photos of the Scoop on a variety of women. I think the Scoop is one the most universally flattering tanks Lululemon makes. It looks nice on small and large busted women, small and large framed women. I wasn't a big fan until recently and now I have five of them, four bought in the last few months. They give pretty decent support to even large busted women and it is my favorite gym workout tank. Lululemon is coming out with a bunch of Scoop necks this month. I read in my product alerts there is a black with a fruity tootie collar that I am dying to see.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger