Home » » Pics of Coming Items (Updated)

Pics of Coming Items (Updated)

Ok, I may have to try on the Toothpaste Scoop after all. It looks really cute on this woman. It will look really pretty with a bit of a tan. (Shown with the Bandhas crops in Heathered Blurred Gray)

Close up photo of the waistband of the It's a Cinch Crops.

 Full length view of It's a Cinch Crops


I'm not sure if the gray in the waistband is a new static, micro-stripe, wee-stripe, blurred-something but I think it might be new. There's a good chance I am wrong - it's so hard to keep up with all the variations of static/blurred black and grays. I like it, whatever it is. It's Static Black and Pink Mist.


The Oatmeal/Ash Dip Dye Scuba. I kind of like it but we're heading into summer. Where's the Scuba Light? ;-)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger