Home » » Today's Shopping Trip: It's a Cinch Dress - A Winner!

Today's Shopping Trip: It's a Cinch Dress - A Winner!

I went to see what was new at my store today and to get the Violaceous Power Dance Tank. I ended up going home with the It's a Cinch Dress. The Violaceous and the Lilac Power Dance Tanks are the solid versions of the Power Dance with the luxtreme top. I really like the Power Dance tanks, and have two of them from the previous release, but I just don't care for the newest colors on me. Also, I kind of fell in love with the Seabed It's a Cinch Dress and decided to pony up the $78 plus tax for it. It looks super cute as a tunic but a bit Jersey Shore (as a reader commented) as a dress if it's cinched up. I think I will get a lot of use out of this top over the summer. I would love a long sleeve version to use in the cooler months. There wasn't too much new stuff for me to look at today. I saw some new Modern Racers but not in Wren. None of the colors that are out interest me too much. I saw the new Lively long sleeve and it is very similar to the cabin long sleeve but only one layer. It was $68 and only came in white. I like it but it's pretty expensive for what it is. I saw all the new No Limits but the black or coal versions bore me. I really prefer the solid colors and was hoping for a Tango Red or other bright color. I held up the Surge NLT to a pair of Oasis panties and the colors are nearly identical so boo to that. I was hoping Surge would be like the men's Stitch color or Peacock but no such luck. I saw Pink Mist CRBs and Power Ys and it's a very pretty pale pink but I prefer bolder colors for the gym. Although, I am a little tempted to get the Pink Mist CRB for casual wear but I've spent more than enough this month. I was hoping to see the new Heathered Sand Dune and Blurred Gray Define Jackets but it's probably a good thing I didn't. If they wait until next month to hit the US, my back account (and husband) would be happier. I was hoping to try on the new Dance, Floss, Sing jacket and crops but my store didn't receive them yet. I saw the new Scoop Neck dresses but I didn't try them on since I liked the style of the It's a Cinch a little better. I saw the Coal Microstripe CRB but if you already have a Coal CRB you can probably skip this one unless you are a major CRB collector. It looks like Coal from far away. My store had the Tinted Canvas CRBs, too, but I already have the print in a Scoop Neck and don't need it. The store had a Scoop neck in a solid Sailor Stripe version which was very cute. The store did not have the Vinyasa scarves yet but is expecting them.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger