Home » » Upload!

Upload!


Rejuvenate Hoodie



Some cute new things uploaded tonight. I ordered the Layer Me LS and Rise and Shine Pullover inthe Bleached Coral. I'm pretty sure I won't keep both but since I can't get to a store for awhile Iwanted to try them on. I also ordered the Frond Bangbuster. I might have ordered the Frond LS Swiftly but it wasn't uploaded and the short length of the "shorcut" frond Swiftly tank totally turned me off. I thought the Rejuvenate Hoodie is not bad but the colors it comes in are rather dull. Some of the new bottoms were interesting, the Rise and Shine Pant and Invert Crop.

What did you order tonight?

PS - if you look at the Inkwell Invert crop photo it looks like there is a new green color swiftly, more jewel-toned. I read a rumor there is another green coming and may be called Sour Apple.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger