Home » » Upload!

Upload!

A number of cute things were uploaded tonight but since I'm overspent I just limited myself to the Mellow Lemon Ocean Stripe CRB. I went to the store today and also bought a Get Up and Glow Jacket (the black one) and pair of Run For Your Life Crops (Pink Shell stripe) off the markdown rack. I exchanged my Bleached Coral/Black/Dune Layer Me LS for the White/ Dune one shown below.

White/Dune Layer Me LS
There is a cute new Scuba in Bleached Coral, Black, and Dune. I need to lay off lusting for Scuba hoodies.

New color called Fresh Teal. I am not a fan of pale greens on me so this will be an easy pass.


I'm curious as to why the new $98 (!) Run: Proceed With Speed crops have only one small front pocket. One reason I love lululemon run crops is because they have lots of pockets, and in particular the back zipper pocket, where I keep my phone. I like how one of the touted features is bonded seams to reduce chafing. I've run half marathons in some very hot and humid conditions and never had a problem with lululemon's luxtreme bottoms chafing me. Is this a big issue with people? I know problems tend to crop up at longer distances, though. The naked seam items always seem very stiff wherever the seam is. I wish lululemon would give it up already. Is there anyone who prefers the clothes with naked seam? I avoid it.

What did you all get tonight?



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger