Home » » NEW! Rise and Shine Pullover, Layer Me LS, and Pace Skirt

NEW! Rise and Shine Pullover, Layer Me LS, and Pace Skirt

Some teaser photos of new items were released. This is the Rise and Shine Pullover. It comes in Bleached Coral and Frond. It looks like rulu from this photo.

New Layer Me LS. It's made of running luon and has a zip pocket.  It comes in Black, Mellow Lemon/White, and Bleached Coral/Dune/Black. I am curious to see more of these. I love the Bleached Coral/Dune/Black color scheme.

 New Pace Skirt.

New armwarmers with silverescent. One of these days I am going to break down and get a pair. My husband likes running in them, though he bought a much cheaper brand.

 I think this might be a new tank style but I am not sure.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger