Home » » Bleached Coral Grooves, Dune Cool Racerback, Burn It Out Tank, and More

Bleached Coral Grooves, Dune Cool Racerback, Burn It Out Tank, and More

Funky new Bleached Coral Groove Pants. Shown with the Burn It Out tank and Free to Be Bra and Bleached Coral Scuba.

The Dune Gingham Cool Racerback and Free to Be Bra. Also show is the Bleached Coral Scuba.

The solid Bleached Coral Cardio Kick Tank (I may need to get this one) and the new Proceed with Speed crops. I wouldn't mind this outfit for spin class.


 The new Fresh Teal Scuba.





The more I see the Burn It Out tank the more I like it. I need to give this a try on.





Surf Studio Jacket (fingers crossed for a repricing), Heat It Up Bra and Crops.

Shown with Heat It Up crops.


Shown with Heat It Up crops.

Shown with Heat It Up Shorts

Shown with the Yoga On the Run Duffel
Rejuvenate Hoodie you are so much more attractive to me at $98. Too bad I have already spent a bundle this month.

 I am digging the Frond Proceed with Speed crops. They'd make fun race crops.

Frond Wunder Unders and Surya Tank.

This woman is crazy bendy.




Heat It Up Bra and Shorts.


Heat It Up Crops with Surya Tank and Heat It Up Bra


I didn't realize the Puri-Tee was so see-through when I tried it on. Shown with the Heat It Up bra and crops.


I'd like the Yoga On the Run bag better if it came in a really pretty color or print.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger