Home » » The Latest and Some Try On Reviews

The Latest and Some Try On Reviews




Pace Tank photos. I tried this on the other day and really liked it. I thought it fit a snug TTS. The support was at the low end of moderate, in my opinion, for busty women. I really liked the open back and thought it was a comfortable fit. I also tried on the Pace Bra but didn't care for that as much. The back straps cut into my back.

The new Heathered Black Wunder Unders. I tried these on the other day, too. They are 42% polyester. They weren't super soft and fit on the snugger side so I left them at the store.

Mellow Lemon Cool Racerback and quilted Wunder Unders. I tried these on, too. The Mellow Lemon CRB is a very pretty soft yellow. I thought it was a true yellow without any green in it. I didn't care for it on me in the tank but I would consider getting this color in a short sleeve or long sleeve top. I also tried on the quilted Wunder Unders and similar quilted Grooves but didn't love them enough to get either.


Burning Yellow Swiftly shown with Dune Studio Pants

Shown with the Rise and Shine Jacket
Shown with the Two to Make it Right Jacket
Pace Tight Photos




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger