Home » » My Cool Racerbacks

My Cool Racerbacks

I like when people make rainbow stacks of their Cool Racerback collections. My collection is relatively modest compared to some I've seen. They are nearly evenly split between solid and patterned colors. I have 33 altogether, though a couple may be slated for sale in the near future.   

Left side, bottom to top: Black Zipper, Black Circle Mesh, Black Macro/Micro Stripe, Black Camo, Coal Ground Nesting Bird, Heathered Pigeon luxtreme, Fossil Beachy Floral, Ivory (probably my oldest CRB), White Circle Mesh, Bold Wish Blue Circle Mesh, Limitless Blue, Beaming Blue, Heathered Angel Blue, Bruised Berry Faded Dot, Tender Violet, Heathered Power Purple, Lilac High Noon Dot. 

Right Side, top to bottom: Blush Quartz High Noon Dot, Bleached Coral, Pink Shell, Pink Shell Sea Stripe, Flash/Dune Wee Stripe, April Wee Are From Space, Heathered Smokey Rose, Pow Pink, Raspberry Glow Light, Bordeaux Drama Tonka Stripe, Currant, Love Red Slope Stripe, Light Flare, Flare Tonka Stripe, Creamsicle Pop, Heathered Split Pea, Heathered Tree Frog.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger