Home » » Frond Swiftlys and More

Frond Swiftlys and More





Shown with the Pace Crop

The Frond Swiftlys in the long sleeve, short sleeve and tank. I know I'd like a Frond Swiflty since lulu hasn't made this green in something like three or four years but I'm not sure about which one. I know people are sizing up in the tank to get more length. I really hope these show up on the upload since I can't get to a store for another week.

Pretty White LS Swiftly with the Frond color blocked Wunder Unders. I am currently staying at my parent's house in the high desert in Arizona and had the novel-to-me experience of running in 30-degree weather. Since I don't have any cold weather run bottoms I ran in my Energize pants which are made of luon. I thought they would be warmer than luxtreme crops and they worked really well to keep my legs warm, even with a slight breeze.

Pop Orange Pace Crop


Pace crops and Street to Studio Jacket.


I am really liking the look of the Heart Ease LS in these photos. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.



New Strappy Headband and photos of the new Bangbuster and Swiftly headbands.

I love when the stores use the same model in different styles. From left to right Flow Y, Energy Bra, and Pace Bra.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger