Home » » Pace Tank, Bra, Lined-Hood Scuba, and More

Pace Tank, Bra, Lined-Hood Scuba, and More



 The new Pace Tank in Burning Yellow, Frond, and Black. The Black are shown with Pace Tights.
The Pace Bra.



Also shown is the new Men's Dispatch Hoodie


The new lined-hood Scuba Stretches. I think these are a little longer than the first batches of Scuba Stretch. I had read a rumor lulu was working on making the Scuba Stretch longer.

 I think I read somewhere there are new gray Wunder Unders out and I think this is a photo of them. Shown with the Mellow Lemon Cool Racerback.
 Burning Yellow/Mellow Lemon two-tone Swiftly and Mellow Lemon Swiftly LS. A reader says the ML Swiftly LS looks nearly identical to the clarity one.


Bleached Coral Studio Crops and Mellow Lemon Cool Racerback.

 These quilted Grooves are really appealing to me. I need to try them on.
Dune Stills, Frond Gingham Cool Racerback and Pop Orange Forme Jacket

Pop Orange Pace Tight and Rise and Shine Jacket. Shown with the new Double the Fun Run Toque.




More of the new Men's stuff: Dispatch hoodie in top and bottom photos. Shown with Inkwell Gingham and Frond Pace Breaker Shorts. New Frond Metal Tech Vent LS shown with Presta Pants.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger