Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest

Mellow Lemon Pace Bra. I like the front a lot when I tried this on. I should try another color on and see if the back fits me any better.

I was kind of blanking on what you would wear with Frond Wunder Unders but I think this combo. The classic black and white striped cool racerback and Bleached Coral Energy bra.

The Bleached Coral/Pop Orange Reversible Bangbuster. Mine came yesterday. I've got to say I am a fan of the reversible factor even though the lulu jacked up the price for it.


Warm Up Crew in white.


Double the fun run toques.


The Black with Pop Orange Pace tight.

Bonded Special Edition Cool Racerback tanks.


 Frond Free to Be bra underneath the Frond Gingham Cool Racerback. I agree with the others that said this CRB fits tight in the chest. It's very thick and I didn't care for the texture that much.

Rise and Shine Jacket and Pace Tight.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger