Home » » NEW Turn It Up Tee, Puri Tee, Clari Tee, Work It Out Shorts, and More

NEW Turn It Up Tee, Puri Tee, Clari Tee, Work It Out Shorts, and More



From Australia, new Turn It Up tee. I know the sleeves are luxtreme but not sure of the body. If I had to guess I'd say sheer luon. I looked through my product alerts but didn't find anything about this new top yet. Once I get more info I'll update. It looks ok in the top two photos but I am not liking it on the last woman.

This top looks too sheer to be a Swiftly so I'm thinking it might be a long sleeve version of the Turn It Up. I could be wrong but I've never seen such a sheer swiftly before.


Also from Australia, new Work It Out Shorts. This might look better on a woman with more athletic thighs and a little more junk in the trunk. Or maybe she should size down. They look super baggy on this girl.


New Warm Up Crew in Bleached Coral Ocean Stripe. Shown with Pace Tights.

 The Rejuvenate Hoodie is coming in Bleached Coral and Mellow Lemon. The Bleached Coral is super pretty.

New Puri Tee made of burn out material.


New Clari Tee made of Vitasea.






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger