Home » » Swifty Color - Mellow Lemon vs. Clarity and Bleached Coral Swiftly Length Comparison

Swifty Color - Mellow Lemon vs. Clarity and Bleached Coral Swiftly Length Comparison

Yellow Swiftly Comparisons: Clarity Yellow on left and Mellow Lemon on right. (Thanks to Kellie for the photo.)

Size 6 Bleached Coral Swiftly length comparisons. Compared against Ray, Pop Orange, and Concord it's about 2.25" shorter. Against some other colors like Pow Pink, like 1.25" shorter. (Thanks to Diane for the photo.) I tried this Swiftly on the other day and it's shorter but since I am 5'5" I can live with the shorter length. I didn't get this tank since I already have Pop Orange and a couple of pink Swiftlys.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger