Home » » Turn It Up Tee, Shady Lady Hat

Turn It Up Tee, Shady Lady Hat



Turn It Up Tee photos. The shirt has luxtreme sleeves and the body is made of silverescent sheer luon, as I thought. Shown with the Pace Tight.

New Shady Lady Hat. I'm in the market for a new black run hat but it needs to have a decent-sized zipper compartment. I use my zipper pockets for all sorts of things. For the Disney World Half in January I had some painkillers stored in my hat, which I ended up taking around mile ten. I might have even had extra gels up there. I've decided I hate running races with a belt so the more pockets in my clothes the better, as far as I'm concerned.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger