Home » » Upload!

Upload!

The best thing about this upload was that the Specialized Lululemon cycling kits are now available. I know many people have been waiting for these.

I ordered the Seaside Dot Bangbuster headband but that is it. Everything else was a bit odd. Lots of cotton and vitasea items. I can't sweat in them so the designs/prints/colors have to be especially compelling for me to get them.

New cotton/lycra "Diversity" Wunder Unders. You cut your own hem. Cotton WUs sound cool for summer but I like having the option of using my luon WUs for both technical and casual wear.

 Why do I want a $26 turban? When I hear turban I think fortune teller.

The Hot But Not tank is interesting. I'm sure it will look good on some people but it's no Namaste tank. As the weather has been heating up, I am loving my Namaste tank. I hope it's coming in more colors.

What did you all order?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger