Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest


I cannot get over what beautiful skin this woman has. You lucky, lucky girl! These photos are from the Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall store. All the eds in the photos are absolutely rocking the swim wear.


Some rare photos of a brawnier body type in the mens line. Not that I love the blue plaid Kahuna shorts (BTW, the Kahunas are a great-looking short - a slim fit and very neat looking. All men should get them) so much but I wanted to illustrate the fit on a larger man.

 Menthol and Fossil look nice together - menthol swiftly and fossil floral tracker shorts.

 I know it's matchy matchy but I really like it - No Limit Tank and Boogie Shorts.

Porcelaine Swiftly and matching Speed Shorts.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger