Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

Shown with the Every Yogi Tank

Photo of the Pocelaine/Beachy Floral Groove Pants.

New Porcelaine Swiftly headband. I am tempted but I already have this in Menthol, Ultraviolet, Gray, Flash, and Concord. I really want one, though.

 Porcelaine Beachy Floral headband.


 I really like the waistband on these Wunder Unders.


Love the Porcelaine No Limit in these phot0s.

A rare photo of the Fossil No Limit Tank.



The new Beachy Floral Tracker Shorts are cute.




 More photos of the white wee space Run: Shorty Shorts.

 The Porcelaine Beachy Floral Speed Shorts.


Menthol/Heathered Fossil Groove Pants

 I really like these Wunder Unders but quite a few people are saying they're rather sheer.

 I'm reading reports that the Inner Peace jacket has such tight cuffs that people are having trouble getting their ends in the sleeves.

The latest batch of Inspire crops has stitching at the bottom instead of an inset block of color.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger