Home » » New X-Long Cool Racerback (Updated)

New X-Long Cool Racerback (Updated)

So, I'm going through the near-total suckage that are photos of latest arrivals and this cute new (?) extra long Cool Racerback popped up. At least I think it's new since it has Ray accent stitching and the stitching looks more substantial than merely turning the tank inside out. This is from the Santa Monica store, the SoCal flagship, so it could be an item that only a few stores got but I haven't noticed it in the photos before. Anyway, if this isn't a new x-long CRB let me know but the text that goes with the photo said it's new. (Shown with the Bruised Berry Polocrosse crops.)



Found a confirmation photo - there is a new X-long Cool Racerback with Ray contrast stitching. Yay! I really like the pop of Ray against the gray.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger