Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest


I really love the look of the May Wee Are From Space (WAFS) print in the Excel crops. The bottom photo is my favorite. I hope a Cool Racerback is coming in this color.

Menthol Silver Bullet tank with the May WAFS Excel crops - love this combo!

The Porcelaine Swiftly headband was calling my name at the store yesterday. I resisted since I have a ton of these already.

Outfit idea - Blush Quartz Tame Me Tank with matching Porcelaine/Blush Run in the Sun Shorts. Hmm, the shorts are doing something odd in the back in this photo. Better check for that in the store/at home.

The Flash/Dune Wee Stripe Daily tank. If this color comes in a CRB I'd consider getting it. I like the muted version of Flash.

I like this outfit, too - Fossil Scoop Neck with white bottoms. I like the touch of Beachy Floral on this tank. An entire tank with this print is pretty overwhelming.

Run in the Sun crops with a May WAFS waistband.

This top looks ok if you wear it over-sized.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger