Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I went to the store today to try on the Namaste Tank and the Flash/Dune Define jacket. My store didn't have the Define but I ended up going home with the Namaste in the Porcelaine. I think this tank fits roomy true to size. The bust portion does reveal a bit of cleavage on me (36DD) but I think I can play with the straps to help that a little. I'm going to be using it more for casual wear and low impact workouts like weight lifting. I didn't expect to come home with this but it's such a flattering design that I couldn't resist.

I also got my Wee Stripe Flash Dune Cool Racerback tank in the mail tonight. I love the color. Re: bleeding - I wore it to Disneyland this afternoon and evening. It was hot today so the armpits got a bit of a watercolor-looking ring underneath but I put it in the wash and it's gone now. I wore a black bra and black jacket in case the color ran. I think this tank will be ok now that it's been washed. I tried rubbing the wet CRB on a white towel to see if any color came off and it didn't (unlike my wet flash Swiftly headband). I'll definitely update you if I have any more problems with this color. I would recommend people wash before wearing and assume it will bleed on light colors when wet.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger