Home » , » Store Trip Report

Store Trip Report

Run In the Sun Pullover

I went to the store today to check out the Flash/Dune Wee Stripe Daily tank and to check out the Beachy Floral Cool Racebacks. While I was there I tried on the Run: In the Sun LS and pullover in Blush Quartz. I really liked the feel of the material - it felt a lot like super lightweight luxtreme. It was very silky feeling. I liked the LS better than the pullover. The LS only has the ruffle in the back which is kind of cute but the PO had it in the front and it made the blush one look like a nightie. Both tops are very roomy and long. They hit me below my crotch (I'm 5'5"). I tried the next size down but the Blush version is very see-through and it revealed all my flaws. I guess you could layer under it but that would defeat the purpose of wearing such a lightweight top. If I had a money tree in the backyard I'd buy the Blush or Porcelaine LS version and then figure out what to wear it for (I know right now I wouldn't run in it since it's too hot) but since I don't I'll live without it.

I tried on the Flash/Dune wee stripe Daily tank while I was there to see if I liked the color. Flash and Heathered Flash are just way too bright for me but the Dune wee stripe really tones it down. I definitely want to get a CRB in this color. I'm not sure if I need the Define since I have a similar color one in Passion but I want to try it on.

I ended up getting the Fossil Beachy Floral Cool Racerback. I've been wearing CRBs for running so now trying to build my collection back up in them.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger