Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest






Run: Fast and Free Crop photos.


Lilac High Noon Dot Power Y and Cool Racerback with matching Inspire Crops.


White Denim Define show with the Bruised Berry Run Fast and Free Crop and lilac High Noon Dot tank with matching headband. I gotta be honest, I'm not loving the small dot print tank on this woman. It looks too retro or something. And, because she's blonde I get a whole Doris Day vibe. I think the matching dot headband is what is killing it for me. Perhaps the outfit would look acceptable without that.


I think the matching headand looks ok here but this woman is young. The print also makes her look even younger. This small dot print is tricky. If you are young, it makes you look childish and if you are older, it makes you look like you're into some sort of retro Rockabilly look. Blech.


 I keep wanting to call this the Hot or Not Tank.

 Good photos of the Presence Pant.

 Flash Light Boogie Shorts.


The Heathered Coal X-Long Cool Racerback. I'm reading fit reviews that this CRB is very soft.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger