Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest


Lilac Long Sleeve Swiftly - very pretty.



Flash Light Cool Racerback. I am dying to see this next to Flash and Flash/Dune Wee Stripe. As soon as I find a photo I will publish it.



Flash Light Define


Presence Pant

Similar outfit to the one I posted yesterday. I guess I just don't like this combo of the White Slub Denim Define and Blush High Noon Dot tank. I think you go all-in and wear that tank with the Flash Light Define.

Flash Light Power Y and Bruised Berry Run Fast and Free crop - wild color combo.

 How do these people find sneakers to match their outfits? Flash Light Power Y, Seaside Dot Pace Setter Skirt and Ray Swiftly headband.
Flash Light Luon headband. I'd count on this bleeding if you sweat a lot. My Flash Swiftly one still rubs color off on my towel and it's been washed three or four times now. However, it doesn't run the color down my face like the first time I wore it. ;-)

I really like this combo - High Noon Dot Power Y and matching Inspires.



 Another Hot or Not Tank. Definitely Hot on this girl.


 Fossil Polocrosse crop


Seaside Dot Bang Buster, Bruised Berry Polocrosse Crop and White Define.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger