Home » » Sprint Bra, Wee Space Pace Crops, Pinstripe Wunder Unders

Sprint Bra, Wee Space Pace Crops, Pinstripe Wunder Unders


Photos of the new Sprint Bra in Faded Zap and Fresh Teal/Very Green. Also shown is the Hook Me Up bra and Pace crops. I don't think I've seen a flattering photo yet of the new Sprint bra.





Left: Pace Setter Skirts, Top Right: Pace Shorts, Bottom Right: Pace Crops
I was toying with the idea of exchanging my Inkwell Inpsires in for the Inkwell Wee Space Pace crops but I think the front stripes are killing it for me. I still might give them a try on tomorrow.


Shown with the Heart Ease LS




I'm really liking the Inkwell Pinstripe Wunder Under Pants. I've read they run snug in the calf.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger