Home » » In the Flow Crops and Shorts and Mini Store Report

In the Flow Crops and Shorts and Mini Store Report






The new In the Flow Crops have hit US stores.  I went to the store yesterday hoping to try these on but my store didn't have them yet.


In the Flow Shorts

I ended up exchanging the Inkwell Inspire crops I bought last week for the Inkwell/Indigo Wee Space Crops. The crops have a bit of a purple tone to them. I liked the Inspires well enough but prefer the wee space pattern.


 I also tried on the Hook Me Up bra today. It was a bit small in the front, coverage-wise, for me so I would say its not for DD ladies. 


I also tried on the Ebb and Flow bra and the new pinstripe Wunder Unders. I liked the Wunder Unders a lot. I thought they fit TTS. I had to try on the Ebb and Flow bra in the size 10. It was too small but felt pretty comfortable. I did feel pressure on the back of my neck, like some have reported, so I think it's a bit high cut in the neck area.

The gingham Coast to Class pants went to the We Made Too Much section yesterday morning for $69. My store also had the black marked down and I ended up getting a pair. The luon is nice and thick and not at all sheer when you bend. The pants are super comfy and cut a bit more generously in the leg. If you have some junk in the trunk and heavier legs you might want to check these out. I wore them all day today and there is not a bit of sueding/pre-pilling in the crotch area. I am super pleased with these pants.








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger