Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest

Petite Dot Faded Zap Cool Racerback and new Inkwell Coast to Class Pant. I have to say I am loving the black Coast to Class pants I got on md at my store. They are very comfortable and the luon feels like older luon - thick and has great coverage. I haven't felt the inkwell version yet, but the black is a winner.

The Dune Petite Dot Cool Racerback looks incredibly sheer and so have some of the Faded Zap petite dot CRB photos I've seen. I may still order this CRB to give a try for myself.



Some close ups of the petite dot pattern in Faded Zap and Dune.

Another photo of the new Liberate tank. It looks very cute. I am tempted to order it tonight if it comes in a 12. I like halter tops even though sometimes they bug the back of my neck. Also shown is the new Pop Orange Street to Studio jacket.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger