Home » » NEW! Embody Crop (And Blues Palette Revealed)

NEW! Embody Crop (And Blues Palette Revealed)




Shown in the above photos - the new Embody crop in Inkwell/Fresh Teal/Faded Zap. I tried these on today. They fit a lot like Wunder Unders but with a slightly higher waist. The tag says these are mid-rise. They are made of luon and are $78. I wouldn't have minded getting a pair but I wasn't a fan of the Inkwell nor the Pop Orange/Fresh Teal color combo. The waistband is very wide. The other colors this comes in is Black and Black/Fresh Teal/Very Green. I might like that last combo.

Also, look what popped up in one of my product notice emails. Someone used the wrong photo:


I'm going to assume that darker blue is Beach Blanket Blue, though it looks a lot like Beaming. I think the lighter blue is Moonglow. I am a sucker for blue combos so love this pair of crops.


 Forgot to post the other color combo in the Embody crops - Black/Pop Orange/Bleached Coral.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger