Home » » Performance Reviews: Coast to Class Pant, Root Chakra Pant, Get Up and Glow Jacket, Tame Me Tank

Performance Reviews: Coast to Class Pant, Root Chakra Pant, Get Up and Glow Jacket, Tame Me Tank

I bought a pair of Black Coast to Class pants a few weeks ago and can't say enough good things about them. The luon used feels like the old, "good" luon to me - thick, non-sheer, soft, and slow to abrade/pill. I bought these three weeks ago and have been wearing them a lot. There is a little roughness in the crotch area but no pilling. The waistband is nice and wide, super comfortable and mid rise that comes up fairly high on me - no muffin top issues at all and gives a smooth line under tank tops. The fit is fitted but not tight like Wunder Unders but looser at the bottom. I think they are particularly great for women with some junk in the trunk and not so skinny legs. The length is flood - it hits me right above the ankle but they are designed that way so instructors can check your alignment. I like them this way since I like to wear them with flip flops and feel the breeze coming up my pant leg. There is a ribbon detail down the front of the leg that is very cute. The logo is at the waistband so you can wear these casually and no one will know you are in your workout pants. All in all, an excellent pant and I will be thinking very seriously about getting them in Inkwell.

I also bought the very similar Root Chakra pants two months ago and like those a lot, too. They are luon on the backside and thick power luxtreme on the front. Years ago I bought Hills Crops which have a luxtreme front and luon backside and loved the combo, especially for spin. I find that the luxtreme front has a cooling effect once you start sweating in them. The luon on the backside of the Root Chakras is nice - thick and opaque. I've worn the Root Chakras a couple of times to the gym for a cardio and weights workout. I find them on the warmer side for my Southern California climate. I think they are great for a low impact workout but using them for cardio has me sweating. Once I get sweaty enough the wicking ability of the luxtreme front side kicks in and starts cooling me off but until that point I usually get pretty hot. The fit is very similar to the Coast to Class, maybe a touch snugger - fitted but not as tight as the Coast to Class and flares slightly at the calf. The waist is nice and high but the band is narrower than the Coast to Class so I don't think it gives me as flat a profile under my tanks. The logo is on the leg so you can't pass these off as casual wear. The length is similar to the Coast to Class - an inch or two above my ankles. I am into this length lately - I like the air flow up the bottom of my pant. These are another pant I'd recommend.

Yet another of my markdown rack loves is the Black Get Up and Glow Jacket. I didn't love the side zipper at the full price but decided I could live with it at the markdown price. I love this as a to and fro jacket. It's warm - I wore it when I was out in Arizona on a windy four mile walk in 40-degree weather with a Turn Around LS underneath and was toasty warm. The hood stayed in place nicely in the wind. One of my favorite features of this is the interior left breast pocket. I also like the longer butt-covering length.

I bought the Inkwell Wee Space Pace crops about three weeks ago and have worn them for a couple of five mile runs so far. I like them, not as much as Run For Your Life crops but they are fine. If they didn't come in the Wee Space print I probably would not have gotten them but I love the Wee Space patterns in the run crops. I find it camouflages sweat and thigh imperfections and I appreciate lululemon offering the Wee Space prints all the way up to the size twelve this year. I definitely prefer the higher waist on the RFYLs. I think the Inkwell Wee Space is a bit stretchier than the other color Pace crops I tried on so feels a bit looser (I thought the same thing about the Wee Space RFYL I have). The waistband does not slide down on me at all (though another color Pace crops did in the dressing room). The legs do move up to my knees when I run but so do the RFYL. I don't think the luxtreme is super compressive but I don't care about that too much, I primarily want the breathability and silkiness of the luxtreme. I find them very cool to run in in my warmer climate. I also wasn't a fan of the stripes at first but they have grown on me and now I like them.

I got the new Fresh Teal Tame me tank almost a couple of weeks ago and wore it for a cardio and weights workout with an Energy bra underneath. I like the change from silverescent to circle mesh a lot. I find circle mesh so breathable and silky feeling. This is a fantastic tank for women who like to use their own bra and the Ta Ta Tamer fits underneath perfectly.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger