Home » » New Men's Stuff - Faded Zap Pace Breaker Shorts and More

New Men's Stuff - Faded Zap Pace Breaker Shorts and More


Ignore the hideous Tidal Pullover on the right
I'm trying to convince my husband to get the new Wagon Striped Faded Zap Pace Breaker shorts but he says he is out of drawer space for new shorts. He hasn't even taken the tags off the Frond ones I bought him for Valentine's Day yet. Anyway, I think these are fun.

I thought these were boxers when I saw them come up in my newsfeed but they are actually another pair of Pace Breaker run shorts. The official name is Sun Spot Inkwell.

Shown with the new Impact shorts

The Tidal Pullover is the male version of the Stash and Dash Pullover. It's not bad in solid black. The spotted version shown above is not as nice.

French terry Dispatch hoodie and Kahuna Shorts.

Faded Zap Focus Half Zip and Metal Tech Vent SS shown with Agility pants.

Mission Pant IIs in Mojave Tan. I wish my husband would try these on but I think they are kind of pricey for him.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger