Home » » NEW! Men's Daily Jacket and More

NEW! Men's Daily Jacket and More


Sooooo...I'm not sure what to say about this new jacket except I hate it. I think it's part of a new commuter bike line though it may not be identified that way. The new jacket is called the Daily Jacket and it's shown with a new shirt - the Move Button Down and also the Mission Pants.

Now this cute jacket is called the Vital Jacket. My husband has his eye on this one.

Tidal Pullover and Faded Zap Pace Breaker Shorts.



I'm digging her look - Out and About Pants with a black Forme Jacket.



More Out and About photos. The pants are a hit, even at $128.


I didn't realize the Turn It Up SS Tee had reflectivity on the underside of the sleeve until I saw this photo. The feature is only shown in two of the fours colors the shirt comes in on the website. That's a neat idea.

 The Very Green/Fresh Teal/Faded Zap Rashguard on a real person. Cute. My store only received the black one.

I really like the Very Green/Fresh Teal color combo. Am I bold enough to wear this? No way, but I still like it. Pace crops and Swiftly tank.



Tame Me Tanks.

Pace Crop and Stash and Dash Pullover.



Still liking the look of the Embody crops a lot. Shown with a Flow N Go tank.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger