Home » » Australian Heads Up

Australian Heads Up

New Turn It Up longsleeve, made of silverescent sheer luon. This isn't bad at all but I'm sure the price will be crazy.  I will look for this on markdown.


Energy bras are coming in Faded Zap and Pop Orange. Hmmm, I might "need" the Pop Orange one. I had balked on the Bleached Coral as not being bright enough but Pop Orange in another story.

New Cool Racerback coming in Petite Dot Faded Zap. Not sure if I like this dotted pattern.

Swiftly tank is coming in Faded Zap. It looks like one of the shorter ones.


Finally, a shot of the front of the new Hook Me Up bra. It's not bad.

 Groovy Run Shorts in Petite Dot Fresh Teal color.

A pretty new Very Green Scuba hoodie is coming.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger