Home » » Upload!

Upload!

Is this print truly worthy of lulu? Is it for grown women? Blech.
The upload was a miss for me tonight. I might be tempted by a Power Purple Energy bra but I have a Grapeseed one from a couple of years ago so am good there.

What is lulu's obsession with see-through tee shirts this season? We are getting granny tanks with necklines that strangle us but see-through cotton items. I like the style of this cotton top a lot but don't want a see-through shirt.


The new Luminous Tank made of Vitasea looks interesting. However, the straps look spaghetti thin. I'd be afraid those would cut into my shoulders.

The Scoop Me Up is back which I know makes quite a few people happy. This is the Zippy Green, yet another neon color.

I think the real winner for this upload is the Clarity Tank. Love the classic style. Love.

Finally dug up a photo of the Tiny Tee I bought from the Lab last summer. Looks very similar to the Clarity.

Did you order anything?




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger