Home » » NEW! Silver Lining Tank, Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve, Breeze By Skirt and Shorts

NEW! Silver Lining Tank, Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve, Breeze By Skirt and Shorts


Shown with Breeze By Skirt


Breeze By Shorts
As a diversion from today's awful news I post this week's new arrivals. Unfortunately they're not going to cheer you up too much. I am not liking anything. New Silver Lining Tank and Breeze By Shorts. The tank has a Swift front (blech) and a silverescent sheer luon back (I think. It's kind of hard to see which fabric is used where in these photos). I'm not loving the tank but the shorts look ok.

I think this a Breeze By Skirt



The Breeze By SS and LS are backwards from the tank - sheer luon front and swift back.  My wallet is safe.

Breeze By Short (Thanks to Ms. A. for the photo)

Very Green Breeze By Skirt


Very Green Silver Lining LS


Very Green Swiftly Tank - This is the short version, unfortunately.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger