Home » » NEW! Clarity Tank, Sky Blue Coming, More Front Racer Tank

NEW! Clarity Tank, Sky Blue Coming, More Front Racer Tank


New Clarity Tank. This looks like it's made of Vitasea. It comes in Frond, Black, and White. It looks like the Tiny Tee I picked up at the Lab last summer.


More of the Front Racer Tank. I hate how the front straps cut in. The text says it's coming in Fresh Teal, black, and Silver.

The new Power Purple Forme jacket. It looks like lulu is adding a hair tie to the zipper on the Formes now. I guess it's a teeny tiny step in the right direction but I'd rather have the entire Define design back.

Also, I am hearing that Sky blue (code SKBL) is a new blue being spotted in the stores. Not sure why we are getting all these similar blues lately - Sky, Beach Blanket, and Beaming. Seems so redundant.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger