Home » » Color Comparison: Pinkelicioius to Pow and Raspberry Glo

Color Comparison: Pinkelicioius to Pow and Raspberry Glo

Left to Right: Pow Define, Pinkelicious CRB, Raspberry Glo CRB. At bottom: Pink Shell CRB and Bangbuster.
My Pinkelicious Cool Racerback came in the mail this afternoon and at first I wasn't going to keep it since I tried it on at the store at lunch and it seemed too bright to me. However, after I laid it next to my Pow Pink Define in natural light at home I really liked how it looks. If you aren't into pinks and already have Pow or Raspberry Glo, you can probably skip it, but I like it. I thought this was a softer CRB, too. It looks really nice paired with Pink Shell, too.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger