Home » » NEW! Rejuvenate Sweat Pant, Pinkelicious Forme, and More

NEW! Rejuvenate Sweat Pant, Pinkelicious Forme, and More





New Rejuvenate sweat pants, in Dune, Black, or Fresh Teal. They look kind of cute. I hope they are more robust than the last two sweatpants that have come out.

The Aquamarine/Beach Blanket Blue Practice Freely Tank.


Very pretty Pinkelicious Forme Jacket.




The Sport Gray Throw Me Over Hoodie.

 Beach Blanket Blue Groovy Run Shorts and Mile a Minute Tank.


Kayak Blue Work It Out Track Pants

Pace crops also show. Tights Paired with the Tame Me Tank.




Lots of Pace Tight photos today.



I'm liking the look of this outfit - Vinyasa Surf Tank and matching Heat It Up Crops.



I like the Dune Vinyasa Surf Tank the best of all of them, I think. However, I think that super high neck would really bug me. I need to remember to try this on next time I visit the store.

 I'm not a fan of the baseball style on me but the solid white Clari Tees look nice. I'll have to check them out.


The men's side is getting stripes, too. These are the new Paddle Tech tees in Peacock and Silver Slate.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger