Home » » NEW! Front Racer Tank and Power Purple (or is it Groovy Grape) Forme Jacket

NEW! Front Racer Tank and Power Purple (or is it Groovy Grape) Forme Jacket

New Front Racer Tank. I hate these high necked tanks. I am really busty so I feel the higher neck always makes me look saggier than I am. Plus, I really like bare skin (or mesh) for cooling purposes.

The store called this a Power Purple Forme jacket. It almost looks like there is a hair tie on the zipper, though. I zoomed in and it does have shoulder seams so it is a Forme Jacket. I thought the new purple was going to be Groovy Grape. Maybe there are two "new" purples coming. Power Purple was just out last summer, so how about bringing back Lolo instead.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger